Saturday, September 6, 2008

ODA MASAKAZU...Love story wa totsuzenni



LOVE STORY WA TOTSUZENNI...song by ODA MASAKAZU
I am a BIG FAN of a talented and charming actress in Japan Miss HONAMI SUZUKI. I first know her when I was in Matsumoto City, Nagano-ken Japan, when me and my friends watch her TV Drama "TOKYO LOVE STORY"...broadcast January-March 1991 at Fuji TV channel. Tokyo Love Story is one of the most special romance love story that I ever seen in TV, and all of the cast is a very good and talented actors and actress too. Nothing more to say about Tokyo Love Story....IT IS THE BEST ROMANCE AND UNFORGETABLE DRAMA IN THE WORLD FOR ME!!!

TOKYO LOVE STORY DRAMA CAST....
HONAMI SUZUKI as RICA
YUJI ODA as KANCHI
NARIMI ARIMORI as SATOMI
YOSUKE EGUCHI as MIKAMI
AKIHO SENDO as NAOKO and others...

No comments: