Thursday, September 11, 2008

LAURA BRANIGAN



"THE LUCKY ONE"....song by LAURA BRANIGANThis song is a very memorable song for me. I won the FIRST PLACE at the Amatuer singing contest in our Town when I was 16years old and the song that I sing is this song "THE LUCKY ONE"! I remember that night I am the only one who sing a disco song because usually in the singing contest they always sing a ballad and standard songs. I was really confused that night because I don't know how the people and the judges may react about my disco song "THE LUCKY ONE", and I thought they wouldn't like it but I was mistaken, no matter the song is a disco or a ballad song the most important is the feeling of how you can express to the audience the meaning of your song.
Like Laura Branigan I am THE LUCKY ONE too!!!

No comments: